February 20, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

Author Topic: Bunch of suggestions/questions  (Read 682 times)

Lewdovico

• View Profile
Bunch of suggestions/questions
« on: June 15, 2016, 12:46:52 AM »
-Why is main account and forum account not the same thing?
I'm pretty sure some people have been confused by that and wrote it off as a bug.

-Next/Previous page thingy at the top of a page in addition to just the bottom
I can't really explain why it's useful but most other gallery sites have this.

-Fitting page according to browser size
Occasionally on a tablet the last little chunk on the right side gets cut off, auto-sizing the images shouldn't be too bad for image quality if it's only very slight. Maybe also enable zoom on tablets? I can't seem to enlarge panels to see small text.

-Full-length option
Ability to just scroll through the entire manga the way an Imgur album displays.

-Sorting option: newest
Right now there's only A-Z and Popular, which are great but Newest is also a really good sorting feature.

Finally, why are there so many reposts? Probably not a big deal but it's annoying.

Thanks for considering.

HentaiFox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bunch of suggestions/questions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 01:06:08 AM »
>> -Why is main account and forum account not the same thing?
>> I'm pretty sure some people have been confused by that and wrote it off as a bug.

Simply because they are 2 different things, we are using a forum software called simple machines.
There might be a way to connect the 2, it's something I'd have to look into.

>> -Next/Previous page thingy at the top of a page in addition to just the bottom
>> I can't really explain why it's useful but most other gallery sites have this.

I'll add it to the list.

>> -Fitting page according to browser size
>> Occasionally on a tablet the last little chunk on the right side gets cut off, auto-sizing the images shouldn't be too bad for image quality if it's only very slight. Maybe also enable zoom on tablets? I can't seem to
>> enlarge panels to see small text.

This should already work, what tablet are you using?

>> -Full-length option
>> Ability to just scroll through the entire manga the way an Imgur album displays.

I will look into how I could implement this.

>> -Sorting option: newest
>> Right now there's only A-Z and Popular, which are great but Newest is also a really good sorting feature.

The newest galleries are shown on the home page.

>> Finally, why are there so many reposts? Probably not a big deal but it's annoying.

This is because of several reasons, some galleries will have different tags, scanulator, images and some may have more chapters... it can't be helped at the moment.
There shouldn't be any exact duplicates where everything is completely the same but if you find something please email the links. http://www.hentaifox.com/contact/

Thanks for the suggestions/feedback.